[cisco-voip] CCM Attendant console - queued calls

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Mon Jun 27 06:53:43 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am testing the attendant console (1.4 (1 ES1)) and it does not work
completely as I expected.

I can place, receive, transfer and park calls OK. But: when I am on the
phone with first caller, and second caller dials the Pilot Point number,
second caller gets MOH immediately (because he is queued); however I don't
see on the screen that I have a second caller (when I hang up first call,
second caller immediately starts ringing on my phone, which is OK).

So basically, I have no idea how many callers are queued at any particular
moment. It seems that callers are visible in the console only when to get
out of the queue, and are ringing somewhere.

Do I have something badly configured, or is it a limitation of the (free)
attendant console?

Vincent