[cisco-voip] Analog Line Auto Dialing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 27 09:39:22 EDT 2005

Autodials (or PLARs or hotlines) are configured by using a calling search space on the line/phone which has only one partition and contained in that partition is a blank translation which goes to the destination you want the autodial for.

I don't see why the hardware would put any limitations on this. As long as you can assign a CSS, you should be good to go!

Lelio