[cisco-voip] Unity 4.05 upgrade

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 01:00:22 EDT 2005

Also,

Here is link to permissions wizard which has note of
the update for Exchange SP1.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_PW_403.htm

Here is link to cisco field notice on this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_field_notice09186a008024d72f.shtml

>From the field notice, " When installing Microsoft
Exchange 2003 SP 1, you must run Permissions Wizard
version 2.1.18 or later again after installing
Exchange 2003 SP1. Upgrading the Permissions Wizard
itself isn't sufficient and it must be re-run "