[cisco-voip] Any one running unity 4.0.5 and Windows 2003 SP1?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jun 29 12:08:12 EDT 2005

Scott,

I've been trying to find out if there are any issues with running
win2k3 sp1 on Unity itself and it appears we don't fully support it
right now because of CSCsb16152 "MediaMaster Unable to Connect to the
Voice Server with W2K3 SP1 on Unity".
They are working on a new version of Permissions Wizard to address this
issue and once that is out support for sp1 should be announced.

Note that you may not be able to see that bug on CCO right now.
Hopefully that wil be fixed soon.

-Ryan