[cisco-voip] PRI Utilization

Candace Holman candace_holman at harvard.edu
Wed Jun 29 14:40:31 EDT 2005

If they are all on trunks between CM you can monitor the trunks.  Device
Reports -> Gateways -> Details -> H323 Gateways.  Otherwise there might be
a gateway type listed there that you can use.  If there are no gateways
between sites, you might be out of luck or have to use CDRs based on
extensions.

Candace