[cisco-voip] holidays and time periods in 4.1

Tim Frazee tfrazee at aosgs.com
Thu Jun 30 00:52:31 EDT 2005

All,

Time periods in 4.1 seem awesome!

I am doing time of day call routing that I would normally be stuck with
doing in unity, now in ccm.

I have a DN doing three different things during the day. (Auto
Attendant, Operator, and Answering Service)

My question is that I have the main number of let's say an automotive
store.

>From 12 midnight till 8:30 in the morning, it goes to the answer service
(dummy phone CFA to external #)

>From 8:30 till 5:00pm it goes to the operator (hunt pilot)

>From 5:00pm till 8:00 it goes to the auto attendant (dummy phone to VM)

>From 8:00 to midnight, back to the answer service.

Now, I got this working great, Monday thru Friday, with Saturday and
Sunday being a bit different, but still working great.

Now the issue us "yanks" have to worry about is July 4th coming up on
Monday. Since the store will be closed, I need to have the midnight to
midnight (Cisco's 000 hours till 2400 hours) to do it different than it
would for a normal Monday.

Does anybody have experience with this to help me out with a couple of
tips?

Thanks, and sorry for the long email.

Timothy Frazee

Enterprise Engineer