[cisco-voip] immediate access CDR insert

Alexander Wolf Alexander.Wolf at world-direct.at
Thu Jun 30 07:43:27 EDT 2005

Hello all !

I hope you can help me on this problem.

I need the cdr record of a call immediately after the call is
disconnected (immediately means within 10 seconds).

I know that the cdr insertion rate can be adjusted by the Enterprise
Parameter "CDR File Time Interval".
The recommended value for this parameter is 1 minute, that means in
worst case the cdr record is available after a minute.
I tried the minimum value of 0, which is accepted, but it seams that
nothing changes for the update rate.

Does anyone know how I can get a cdr record immediately after disconnect
?
It must not necessarily be inserted in the CDR database.

Hope somebody can help.
Thanks in advance,
Alex

BTW: CCM Version is 4.1(2)sr1