[cisco-voip] One-way audio issues when transferring a call

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 30 09:18:11 EDT 2005

Several others have reported a similar problem.  In our case, it's only been
seen after 2 transfers: Outside caller calls operator (7960), who forwards
it to admin asst (7960), who forwards it to 7935 conference phone, where
they see one-way audio (we hear the caller, caller can't hear us).  We work
around the problem in one of 2 ways: 1) have the 7935 call the outside
party,  or 2) assign a DID number to the 7935 and have the outside party
call in directly to the 7935; good for meet-me conferences.

We've upgraded to 4.1(3) since this first appeared; don't know if the
problem still exists.  When I get around to testing again, if it still
exists I'll open a TAC case.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL