[cisco-voip] Callmanager CFWDAll

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:34:56 EDT 2006

Anyone having problems with CFWDAll not working every now and then? I've
been having trouble with it ever since we upgraded to 4.0.. albeit they are
getting less frequent as I apply various SR's. We just had a burp this
morning with it and I had to reload DBL Mon this morning to fix it.. was
relatively painless but kinda annoying to still be having these problems. So
wondering if anyone else is having it happen. We're running 4.1(3)SR3a now.

--
Ed Leatherman
IP Telephony Coordinator