[cisco-voip] Callmanager CFWDAll

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:46:54 EDT 2006

We do have a similar configuration as far as distance is concerned, 2 of the
subs are not local. Near as I can tell though the problem yesterday was
cluster wide, or at least it was occuring both at the "remote" site and also
affecting phones registered to subs sitting right beside the publisher. We
were seeing #3 I guess, there were no error messages on the phones. Not
using any third party apps on the servers other than AV.

Some users were complaining that they could not set forwarding at all (i
experienced this on my desk phone as well). Others were able to but the
animated forwarding icon would not go away.