[cisco-voip] SIP Trunks config in CCM in relation to Vail Systems SIP TIM

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:24:10 EDT 2006

Hi Wes,

I just have a question regarding CCM 4.0 intergrated with SIP, I see lots of
document say that CCM5.0 is fully compatible with SIP, but can I do it in
CCM 4.0 by using SIP trunk?
My customer is looking for a soultion that some of the users in organization
will use SIP phone and others will use Cisco IP Phone, is it possible to
deploy this solution in CCM 4.0? I have tried to configure CCM working with
MS Office Communicator (act like SIP softphone), not worked well, I can see
incoming call from Office Communicator but can't answer it.

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Alan