[cisco-voip] 2801 hosting Meet-Me

IT it at cimgroup.com
Mon Apr 17 20:51:01 EDT 2006

I have been having some problems with users in branch offices who are
hosting meet-me calls. I have read that I can turn a 2801 into a
conference resource, and thereby use their local 2801 to host the
meet-me call. Can anyone point me in the direction of documents to read
to get this set up? When the users in the branches try to make a call
now, they cause quite a bit of bandwidth consumption to the CCM (4.1) at
HQ via their point-to-point t1. This becomes a larger problem when 7-8
people show up on the call.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Avidan