[cisco-voip] Pickup doesn't work for Calls to Hunt Pilot Number (-0)

Hans-Peter Walter Hans-Peter.Walter at tds.de
Mon Feb 13 12:45:37 EST 2006

hey,
I have a hunt pilot (-0) for our front desk.
In the associated hunt list (HL), I have a line group (LG) with several
phones (circular).

When a customer calls the -0, and somebody tries to PICKUP a ringing
phone, nothing
happens. When I directly call a DN of any phone, any other phone can
pickup that call.
So the problem: I can not pickup calls from a HP/HL/LG, but I'm not sure
whether this is a
bug or a feature ;-). I googled and found
http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voice/showcase?case=K11612191

By the way, in another setup I have a HP (-00) with a HL with several LG,
and in the first LG there is only
one DN (another Front Desk with only one person). When that phone is on
"CallForwardAll", calls for the
HP/HL/LG (-00) are not forwarded, the phone rings ;-). I found a
workaround, but is there another solution?

thanks