[cisco-voip] need to pull info out the cdr tables

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 17 11:23:59 EST 2006

long live AWK

/bin/awk -F, '{ print strftime("%m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S",$1), $2, $3 ... $N}'

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Network Analyst (CCS) * University of Guelph * Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I had a coffee and Coke at lunch today...and now, I've got more jitter than an
IP phone on a long haul 10base2 connection"                                           LFJ