[cisco-voip] Mobility Manager Call Waiting on Cell Phones

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 2 17:03:17 EDT 2006

Just because something is working as designed doesn't mean it was
designed well.  I prefer to think of those as WAPD - working as
poorly designed.

-Ryan

On Oct 2, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Tad A. Lagestee wrote:

Thanks.  Tell him to see SERVICE REQUEST:604505487 - engineer says that
it indeed only allows 1 call to the remote destination (cell phone).  I
don't think I can stand by and accept this as WAD (works as designed).

Sincerely,

Tad A. Lagestee
President
Lagestee-Mulder Realty