[cisco-voip] OT: New Cisco Logo

Dixon, Wayne wcdixo at aurora.lib.il.us
Tue Oct 3 18:54:18 EDT 2006

Now does a logo really change anything?  Isn't the fact that they
changed the layout of the page mean more than a simple logo change?  I
mean, does the logo change the whole business structure of the company?

I don't think so... As long as they're offering the products that do as
they claim, then a simple logo change is insignificant.  Although think
about a smaller picture meaning fewer pixels, meaning smaller image
size, meaning saving bandwidth.  That simple change could add up to real
savings of bandwidth cost for Cisco.
Wayne