[cisco-voip] Inexpensive paging solution

Leetun, Rob rleetun at co.boulder.co.us
Wed Oct 4 10:08:03 EDT 2006

Here is a link to their site:
http://www.bogen.com/support/pdfs/TelPaSys.pdf

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ortiz, Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:04 AM
To: Ed Leatherman
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Inexpensive paging solution

Actually, I am mostly interested in it being cheaper than that ;)  This
may be a temporary fix for a location that I have that is currently on a
physically separate network with their own cluster.    I am trying to
make it as painless as possible for them.  I did get a couple of other
suggestions that I am going to check out.

Carlos