[cisco-voip] VWIC-2MFT-T1 on 2821 for PSTN support

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Wed Oct 4 17:31:00 EDT 2006

Jose,
I would not recommend it for that application.
In my experience, the potential for echo and other problems come into
play.
Especially if you have an LD provide and a local provider coming into
the same VWIC.

Also check to see,but I think that VWIC may not be support for certain
configs under CCM.
I remember that Pre-4.0 SR somthing would not support MGCP on that card
on the ISR router.

Later,
Jim