[cisco-voip] For those needing a laugh...

Robin Inderberg robin.inderberg at candidator.se
Fri Oct 6 02:01:00 EDT 2006

Hi Nick,

I have read your answer here, saying that BLF is available in 4.2?
What I have read on Ciscos webpage, BLF is only working with Call Park slots?

"The Call Park feature now allows users to park a call to a specific park slot. Users now also can have a busy-lamp-field (BLF) and speed-dial button that tells them whether or not the park slot is available. The feature is easily invoked by performing a transfer to the park slot."
"* *Directed Call Park

-*BLF for park slot"

Nothing regarding the BLF feature for 7914, without using shared lines.

Best Regards,

Med vänliga hälsningar

Robin Inderberg

robin.inderberg at candidator.se

Telefon:   0322-67 10 00    www.candidator.se

Direkt:    0322-67 10 19    Candidator AB

Mobil:     0733-47 10 19    Malmgatan 15

Fax:       0322-67 10 99    441 39  ALINGSÅS