[cisco-voip] Accessing CCMAdmin via Firefox on Linux?

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 06:43:05 EDT 2006

I am trying to make the switch to Linux for a while so that I can gain some
experience with it.  Anyway, one problem I seem to have is that I am unable
to use CCMAdmin now.

Running Suse Linux 10.1 and the firefox browser.  I have Java installed, and
I can get to the CCMAdmin page and login but any time I  try to do something
I never see the results.

Anyone else using a Linux desktop who might be able to help me with this?
Would really love to really give this a shot but without being able to
access this one thing I am afraid I will not be sticking to Linux for very
long.

Thanks