[cisco-voip] SCCP 804 sw remote load

Craig M Staffin CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com
Mon Oct 9 09:29:54 EDT 2006

Hey if you get a response back from TAC on this one let me know I have had
a case open for over 3 months on this.  except mine is slightly different
I am trying to upgrade firmware on phones more than 250ms away from the
TFTP server.  Seems that there is a 10 minute limit on TFTP file transfers

Craig

"Bob A. Bowie" <bababooey at cox.net>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
10/07/2006 02:44 AM

<cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip] SCCP 804 sw remote load

Is there any way to update the firmware on 7960/70 phones at a remote
branch
office with a
low bandwidth connection?  I have attempted the upgrade but the connection

is not enough to
allow the firmware upgrade to take place.  I am trying to avoid having to
swap out the phones.

Thanks