[cisco-voip] Accessing CCMAdmin via Firefox on Linux?

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Mon Oct 9 09:28:52 EDT 2006

CallManager 5.0 works fantastic with firefox, although it is
'officially' not supported.  It is my browser of preference when
managing 5.0.

I have had many issues with CallManager 4.x versions working with
firefox however.  I believe they are still using ActiveX components in
4.x which seriously hinders firefox usage.