[cisco-voip] List Archives

Craig M Staffin CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com
Mon Oct 9 14:33:12 EDT 2006

You need to copy all of the SEP,,,,,,,cnf.xml files to the tftp server
then also copy over all of the files located in the zip file you get from
cisco

then you are good

Craig

<bababooey at cox.net>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
10/09/2006 01:24 PM

Robert Kulagowski <bob at smalltime.com>
cc
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] List Archives

Using Solarwinds as the tftp and changing the option 150 to the ip of the
tftp server,  I get the following on the solarwind console:

requesting CTLSEP001569E050154.tlv:File does not exist
requesting SEP001569E050154.cnf.xml:File does not exist
requesting XmlDefault.cnf.xml:File does not exist

So I don;t see how this works?