[cisco-voip] Mapping Outbound VoIP to Specific Voice Ports

new look newlook110 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 23:28:55 EDT 2006

Dear All,
  Please could tell me how can I Map Outbound Calls like mobile calls to Specific Voice Ports for call manager

  I'm using CCM 4.1(3) and the Voice GW (MGCP) is 2811. I have 4FXO ports I need to use two of them for the mobile calls only (i.e:when the user dial the pattern of the mobile the call will forward to only one of this ports

  I created a route group and add this two ports at this group

  But I think I have to configuer some thing at route pattern and the port configuration

  So,Please advice me for this issue

  Waleed