[cisco-voip] CCM5.0.4 CDR issues

Martin Lohnert lohnert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 05:53:28 EDT 2006

Hi All,
another nice one from our CCM5 install ... Currently running version
5.0.4.2000-1, and recently activated CDR Analysis and Reporting. CDRs
were enabled to be written from the beginning.
The problem is, most of the CDR functions (search/export CRDs etc.)
end up with this error:
===10012 Database Error. Contact System Administrator.===
Some reports show up with numbers, so there are some CDRs available,
what worries me is the 'CDR Error' report, that shows 40-50% error
rate, with most errors being:
- dateTimeConnect in a CDR record is not a positive integer.
- destDeviceName in a CDR record is null.

Now, anybody with ideas what can I do to fix this?
Cheers,
ML