[cisco-voip] wgayhoum at silicon21.com.eg

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:20:54 EDT 2006

Good morning,

So you have a route group containing your 2 FXO ports. You can create a
Route List, and make your Route Group that you just made the sole entry in
the list. Then you could create one or more route patterns that match the
mobile numbers you want and direct those patterns at your new route list. I
think that is what you would need to do if I understand correctly.

The CallManager SRND dial plan section does a pretty good job of explaining
it, in particular there is a diagram on page 10-9 of the CCM 4.1 SRND
document that might help illustrate.

Does that help?

Ed

On 10/10/06, new look <newlook110 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> Please could tell me how can I Map Outbound Calls like mobile calls to
> Specific Voice Ports for call manager
>
> I'm using CCM 4.1(3) and the Voice GW (MGCP) is 2811. I have 4FXO ports I
> need to use two of them for the mobile calls only (i.e:when the user dial
> the pattern of the mobile the call will forward to only one of this ports
>
> I created a route group and add this two ports at this group
>
> But I think I have to configuer some thing at route pattern and the port
> configuration
>
> So,Please advice me for this issue and please send me any URL (if exist)
> and reply for all.
>
> Thanks
>
> Waleed

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations