[cisco-voip] Attendant console User can't login

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:39:27 EDT 2006

Hi

We had a problem with our CCM 4.13 sr3 cluster last week where no one could
log into the attendant console (users would get an invalid username or
password error).  It ended up being a problem with the AC user's password.
After resetting the password in the global directory (I have no idea how it
got changed) users were able to log in again however any new users I try to
create are not able to login.  They still get the invalid username and
password error.  If I change the password for an existing user, that user
can not login with the new password but can with the old password so clearly
changes are not being processed by the system.  I've tried restarting the
CTI and TCD services on all servers with no luck.  There are no errors in
the event viewer.  I have a case open but TAC doesn't seem to be getting
anywhere so I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar problem.

Also, can someone tell me where the system stores this information?  It
isn't in the DC directory and I don't see it in SQL or in any xml file
anywhere.

thanks
--
kris seraphine