[cisco-voip] List Archives

Craig M Staffin CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com
Tue Oct 10 10:44:32 EDT 2006

open the cnf file with notepad or textpad.  Look for the previous version
of the code that you would be upgrading from and replace it with the new
code.  you could also do this on the CCMadmin page and pull down the file.

the CTL file is only if you are useing secure moe on the phones

<bababooey at cox.net>
10/10/2006 09:33 AM

Craig M Staffin <CMStaffin at ra.rockwell.com>
cc
cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net, cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] List Archives

Thanks,
The other file it is looking for is CTLSEP001469e05153.tlv
Do I need this
Also, now with the SEP...XML file on the solar tftp server boots, I have
the sccp 804 files there, what tells the phone to get the new firmware?

Thanks