[cisco-voip] Folks with blackberries and UM

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at Calence.com
Tue Oct 10 11:56:50 EDT 2006

The problem is, if your installation is stand-alone, how will users
authenticate to change their preferences for notification?

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ed Leatherman
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:51 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Folks with blackberries and UM

I ran across this plugin while searching for a solution to get
blackberry's to play well with Unified messaging.

Mobile Message Access for BlackBerry Available for Use with Cisco Unity
with Exchange

I am curious if I could make this work for our environment.. we
technically run Voicemail-Only Unity with licenses to export our
voicemails to our GroupWise email system with a tool called GW-Unify
(from a third party developer). Anyone worked with this before
understand how/if this would work?

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer