[cisco-voip] rtmt jre problem

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at Calence.com
Wed Oct 11 14:38:29 EDT 2006

I am, and I just applied the workaround.  Thanks much!

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon, Bill [mailto:bills at tns.its.psu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:27 PM
To: Turpin, Mark
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] rtmt jre problem

This is a known bug from OS 2000.4.3a... is that what you are using?

CSCse78153 - RTMT does not work on winos 2000.4.3a or 4.3SR1

Turpin, Mark wrote:
> Just copied RTMT and installed it.  After you enter your credentials
and attempt to login it pops up the following jre error while loading
the screen.

> java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
> org.apache.xerces.msg.XMLMessages, locale en_US
>
> The error remains in the status bar at the bottom of the app, and
you're unable to see any information about the nodes/phones/etc.

> Tried to grab the xerces bundle from apache and put it in the lib
folder, but that didn't seem to help.

Bill Simon - bills at tns.its.psu.edu - (814) 865-2270
http://tns.its.psu.edu/