[cisco-voip] Unity restore question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 10:55:51 EDT 2006

Anyone know if there is a tool or process somewhere that you can restore
specific Unity user accounts from DiRT backup without doing a complete
restore? Had AD munch a few accounts last night (or rather someone's script
did), the accounts disappeared so Unity dropped its associated user
accounts. I would like to restore them so they dont have to go through
enrollment again if I can. Their exchange mailboxes were untouched at least
so they didnt lose any messages.

Thanks!
--
Ed Leatherman