[cisco-voip] IOS access-lists to hide callmanager/unity/personalassistant?

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Fri Oct 13 13:00:38 EDT 2006

I would strongly suggest that you keep your cisco servers (outside of
unity) in a workgroup.  If you look at all of your upgrade requirements,
you have to remove and readd the server to the domain for each upgrade.
If you are lucky you have access to add/remove machines to a domain, if
not you have to use a server engineer with any upgrade.  TAC can also
ask you to remove the server from a domain in troubleshooting issues.

The "benefits" you receive from adding a cisco server to a domain do not
add up to the benefits of keeping it out of the domain.