[cisco-voip] Unity restore question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:13:13 EDT 2006

Looks like this isnt possible currently.. I actually ran across a post on
netpro forums this afternoon from Jeff Lindborg basically saying they tried
putting this sort of thing into DiRT and it was a support nightmare so they
discontinued it.

The next challenge i have is identifying exactly which AD accounts got
blasted before the user's start calling them in themselves. we have found a
sort of round-a-bout way to do it but I was wondering if Unity keeps track
of accounts it drops from the database when they disappear from AD? I'm not
sure if that would be a log and where I could find it. Any ideas?