[cisco-voip] CCMAdmin web page not working anymore - HTTP 401 error

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 23:59:21 EDT 2006

Thanks, that worked briefly.

CCMAdmin worked fine, or appeared to for the few things I tested, etc.  Then I had stopped the WWW service to see if WWW would stop fine or get hung stopping like before, and it got hung while stopping again. The progress bar on stopping timed out after awhile and dialog box about could not stop the service. I then started the IIS and WWW service again and CCMAdmin pages didn't work - did same thing as before but CCMUser and CCMService pages work fine.

Then if I do the workaround you mentioned, it fixes it until the WWW service is stopped again.