[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Install - LDAP Cluster Profile?

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:10:59 EDT 2006

Trying to install IPCC Express and well it asks "Choose an existing LDAP
cluster profile or enter a new one:"

It does not have any in the drop down to choose from however.  This is
suppose to be integrating with an existing CallManager cluster so I am
unsure if there is something wrong at this point.  In the previous screen I
had filled in all the LDAP info to point to the CallManager.

Ughh.. any thoughts or ideas?  I don't mind messing up the IPCC install and
having to start over, but the last thing I want to do is mess up anything on
the callmanagers since those are in production.