[cisco-voip] Alarm Event Levels for CallManager

Stu Packett spackett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:30:50 EDT 2006

I'm in the process of setting up MCID on my CallManagers and one the steps
is to configure the CallManager Alarm Event Level.  The documentation says
to set it to 'Informational', but my current settings are set to 'Error'.
Does anyone know if these event levels overlap over event levels or are they
specific?  For example, I would assume that if I choose 'Error', it will
also include 'Warning' type events, but I'm just going by past experience
from other applications.

If you want to see your settings, go to CCM Serviceability | Alarm |
Configuration | Choose server_name | Cisco CallManager service.  Thanks in
advance.