[cisco-voip] MCID Feature

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:11:39 EDT 2006

Yeahbut...

YOU can identify the Malicious Calls and then call the cops... MCID flags
the call as evil in CDR, then you go in, and take a look (it also generates
an alarm if you followed the instructions on Cisco's site)...

Then you call 911 (for some reason the cops won't let you report stuff on
their non-emergency line) and file a police report... and then, well,
nothing happens... the calls keep coming...

Jonathan