[cisco-voip] CRS 4/IPCC 4 'Partial Service' ???

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Oct 22 11:36:59 EDT 2006

'partial service' means one of your CTI Route Points, CTI Ports, or
HTTP triggers is failing to come into service.  Take a look at the
MIVR logs to figure out which.

/Wes

On Oct 22, 2006, at 9:54 AM, Zevier Thoran wrote:

Hi,
On my IPCC Express 4.0(3), the CRS Engine remains in Partial Service
due to CRS Editor also staying in Partial Service. But things work
fine with even the CRS Editor working allright. Is this a bug or how
can I get rid of the 'Partial Service' message?
Thanks
-Zevier.