[cisco-voip] CRS Historical Reporting migration

Stuart Smith Stuart.Smith at affiniti.com
Mon Oct 23 14:43:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

We're using CRS3.1 and have recently built a new CRS4.0(4) server.  I'm
ready to cutover every one to the new server but I'd like to migrate my
Historical Reports.

Can anyone think of a way to get my the reports from my 3.1 HR client to the
4.0(4) HR client?

Thanks in advance,
Stu

The content of this e-mail and any attachment is private and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this
e-mail and/or its
attachments is unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender by e-
mail and delete this message and any attachments immediately from this
system.

Kingston Communications (HULL) PLC is a public limited company incorporated
in England and Wales
with registration number 02150618 and whose registered office is at 37 Carr
Lane, Hull HU1 3RE

118288 - Kingston UK Directory Enquiries. Calls cost 9p per minute + 39p
connection, for up to 3 searches. Calls from mobiles and other networks may
vary.