[cisco-voip] E1 trunk group on as5300

Fedorov, Konstantin kfedor at amt.ru
Tue Oct 24 10:49:26 EDT 2006

Hi Klaus,

Its pretty easy.

Define Trunk group under conf t
< trunk group <name> >
Under the trunk group you can configure hunt-scheme,
translation-profiles and so on.

Then link voice-ports with configured trunk group
5350(config)#voice-port 1/0:D
5350(config-voiceport)#trunk-group <name>

Then under the pots dial-peer configure
 5350(config)#dial-peer voice 1
 5350(config-dial-peer)#trunkgroup <name>

Sincerely Yours,
Konstantin Fedorov