[cisco-voip] 4.2 vs. 5.1

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 24 13:08:32 EDT 2006

I think that was the general consensus a while back, that was our understanding as well. I think we have to accept that 4.2 is only going to be included in 6.0 which is now what they are saying.

Could be that it even gets delayed to 7.0 which is rumored to be asterisk based running on QNX.

Just joking.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I can eat fifty eggs." "Nobody can eat fifty eggs."