[cisco-voip] Strict Priority Queuing over T1 for Voice

Keith Klevenski keith.klevenski at rig.net
Tue Oct 24 18:13:45 EDT 2006

One thing to add...

I am testing now by saturating the link and making an internal call to
another IP phone at another remote site that of course goes over the
same T1 (plus another T1) and I do not see any jitter or rxlost
problems.  I had noticed that I never saw any problem to our other
office so I wanted to test it now.  Max jitter is only 29 and no rxlost
in 12 minutes so far with the T1 saturated plus the stream has to go
over another T1 as well.

Could this be an issue with the 6608?  I remember coming across a bug
about the sample size changing from 10ms to 20ms using g729 on a 6608
resulting in poor quality.  That bug fit perfectly, but it was for ccm
3.0.10 I think.

Anyway, this is getting stranger by the minute...  ;)