[cisco-voip] Remote 7961 Phone at Someone's House - Notes forSetup!

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 26 11:51:39 EDT 2006

Phone proxy is not being replaced by CUAE.  They are two separate
products.

-Ryan

On Oct 26, 2006, at 11:46 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:

it's so frustrating when you ask about a product you know is there
and you get told it's no longer available.

i'm pretty sure this was the Metreos product and i was told the
product no longer exists and was being replaced by the app engine and
you had to write it yourself!

grrrrrrrr

--------
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I can eat fifty eggs." "Nobody can eat fifty eggs."