[cisco-voip] {cisco-voip} Cisco USB eToken

Tech Guy techguy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:10:21 EDT 2006

To be honest I have no experience with this, and in fact this was the first
I heard of a cisco usb key token, so I became interested in what this was
about.

According to this page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a00801f8e18.shtml

*Q.* Do I have to have an eToken to enable Security functionality in
CallManager?

*A.* Yes, an eToken is required to turn on security functionality.

Now granted this is what they tell you, is there another option sorry but
can't help you as i just don't know.

Good luck, curious to hear about what you learn.