[cisco-voip] Unable to access JTAPI subsystem after IPCCX 4.0(4)SR1 patch

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Sun Oct 29 14:27:37 EST 2006

I have a test system which has CCM 4.1(3)sr2, IPCCX 4.0(4) and BARS 4.0(11)
installed. After applying the IPCCX 4.0(4)SR1 patch I am unable to to add
JTAPI groups, or Resynchronise. I can Refresh a JTAPI group, but not update
it, nor add or update any JTAPI triggers. A web page is returned with the
red text "Error while handling the input request" and the single word
"Patch".

Given that BARS is used to assist with the installation of the patch, and it
is co-resident with CallManager and IPCCX, I wonder if it still needed to
complete some actions after the server was rebooted following the IPCCX
patch installation? The patch installation guidelines assume BARS is on a
different box to IPCCX.

Cheers,

Matt

--