[cisco-voip] CCM4.1 to GK to MCU...

Andreas Pentenrieder voip at pentenrieder.de
Mon Oct 30 14:00:53 EST 2006

HI,

i would recommend you to use a "debug h225 asn1" debug to figure out, if the CCM trys to register with the gatekeeper (look for RRQ messages). If you can see RRQ message there should be a RRJ message. If so, get ride off the zone subnet command. By the way, the command isn't working, because there is no "no zone subnet enable default" command...

Of course you could provide the output of the debug command to us...then we can have a look!

Cheers,
Andi