[cisco-voip] 7936 HW Rev 15 with SW Load 3-3-11-0

Casanova, Chase ccasanova at rti.org
Tue Oct 31 11:40:41 EST 2006

Is there any easy way to find out if there is something wrong with this
combination of software and hardware, 7936 HW Rev 15 with SW 3-3-11-0?

We are having intermittent issues with this combination.  Either the
phone will start one-way communication in the middle of a call or the
display will freeze and the phone will need to be rebooted.  We have
RMA'd a few of them and got HW Rev 16 now running the same SW (3-3-11-0)
and haven't had any problems.

-Chase