[cisco-voip] Unity Question

Brian Henry Brian.Henry at apptis.com
Tue Oct 31 11:54:47 EST 2006

I usually have the VM ports themselves in a VMRSRCT-PT, the Voicemail Pilot in VMPILOT-PT and Message Waiting Indicator VMMWI-PT.

Let the CSS of the phones contain the Partition of the VMPILOT-PT.
The PILOT will have a CSS that has rights to call the HUNT-PILOT which then points to the HuntList which contains the VM Ports.
The VM Ports have a CSS that has rights to call the VMRSRCT-PT, VMPILOT-PT, VMMWI-PT and PHONES-PT.

Remember that you can make the VM ports themselves any number that you want in this case because the phones themselves will not be able to call directly.

Brian