[cisco-voip] CME 3.3 and 79xx phones with clock drift

Lawrence E. Bakst ml at iridescent.org
Tue Oct 31 12:20:44 EST 2006

All,

1. I am running CME (Call Manager Express) version 3.3.

2. The time on the CME router is correct. The router is running NTP.

3. It seems that the phones under CME 3.3 SCCP DO NOT get the time from CME.

4. I have seen the time off by over 4 minutes from what is on the router.

5. I mentioned the SIP bug because it is similar to what I am seeing, but I am running SCCP. The SCCP loads I am running were mentioned in the original post.

When you say the phone "get their time from CMM/CME" do you know how that works?

Best,

leb