[cisco-voip] Copying a Phone

Todd Franklin toddnh65 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:10:29 EDT 2007

Hey everyone.
I have a situation whereby our admission room has 3 Cisco 7960s with 7914s
attached.  All 14 lines on the 7914 are allocated and have text labels.
Anyways, we decided to add a 4th phone.  So I copied one working phone, and
plugged in the new MAC address, gave it an extension when it prompted me to,
and voila, all set.  Except my 7914 had only the "hidden extension" numbers,
not the text.  I had to go into each line in CCM and assign the text.  I am
sure there is a way to "copy it all" rather than the way I went.  Or is
there?  just curious, because I have a similar setup we are adding a phone
to in the next few weeks.

Thanks.